1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

[Sharing information] For English content writers who wish to earn dollars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tities, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Tities

Tities Ads.id Fan

Hi! I hope this doesn’t violate the forum rules. If so, please remind me. Don’t send me to Jupiter because I would be so lonely there.

First, I need to ask a question for all English content writers here. Have you tried writing at iWriter? Well, I’m not trying to show off now. I just want to emphasize that the thread is specific for English content writers here. Let me share my experience writing for iWriter’s clients. If you have the similar experiences, please add.

I found it hard to get clients here since my writing service thread has been drawn somewhere for a quite long moment. Actually, I had tried to write at the website, but due to the very low ratings, my account was banned. I decided to make new account there, of course, with better writing skill and experience (at least from my point of view). At the moment, so far, I confidently say I’ve made some improvements. At the time I write this, from 16 articles written (ranging from 150-300 words), I got 10 approved, 1 rejected, and 5 pending reviews (these haven’t been approved or rejected).

I’m now a ‘standard’ writer. It is the lowest level among four writer types according to the system. To lift up my level to ‘premium’, I should writer more and more articles, get more and more ratings, and maintain my positive ratings. Of course, it’s getting tougher and tougher to climb up to the higher two.
    Well, here are some tips from me. Please add one or two when you have more information to share.

1. Be confident. You can write native-like articles dealing with the desired styles (US and UK), tones (friendly and professional), writing types (blog post, review, news entry, or any others).
    2. Pick the topics/niches/categories you are familiar with.
    3. Read the instructions carefully. They can be so strict.
    4. Make sure you find a source or two before “accepting the challenge”. Remember to find the source(s) ASAP before someone else takes the chance.
    5. Write as efficient as you can; the faster you finish, the more you get.
    6. Important. Different requesters have different records. Please consider their ratings, approval rates, and average approval wait time.

Well, that’s it at a glance. I’ll try to add something when necessary and when I have time. Again, if you have additional information, feel free to share. If you have questions to ask, I’ll try to answer based on my capacity.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I write it to provide a solution for content writers who want to make extras/dollars. I’m not trying to take the writers away from this beloved forum. I’m sure many of us enjoy writing for ads-id members so that this is no longer interesting. Thank you.

ingkong, naylashazia and sathreea like this.
  2. sigantenk

sigantenk Ads.id Pro

Linggisnya bagus gitu aja masih standard level...
    #merasabersalah dulu gak kursus inggris

3. Tities

Tities Ads.id Fan

baru mulai lg soalnya gan...ini kyknya br jalan 4 hari...hehehe

4. newbisa

newbisa I'm Blogger Lovers

ninggalin jejak ah,. skalian pantau english writer :D

5. dotyahoo

dotyahoo Super Hero

asem gw kira orang inggris beneran :ninja:

ingkong likes this.
  6. naylashazia

naylashazia Ads.id Starter

nice share, we know that english is not our native language we need to improve and learn more more

7. aliefrifaldi

aliefrifaldi Newbie

ingin rasanya bangsa indonesia menjajah bangsa lain, agar bahasannya indonesia jadi bahasa internasional :)

8. jaspis

jaspis Ads.id Fan

hahaha.. yang ada bangsa sendiri yang jajah Indonesia mas..
    liat aja tuh di tivi.. :lol:

9. Tities

Tities Ads.id Fan

mudah2an banyak yang nimbrung juga gan..sukur2 share informasi ttg pengalaman nulis di iwriter ato tempat lain...hehehe
    asli indonesia gan...jowo-duro...hahahaha

yups...that's what i think too.

kayaknya bakal susah gan...hahaha...makanya, saya share ini biar minimal penulis2 dari indonesia bisa jg berkiprah secara internasional...hehehe..sukur2 bisa masukin dolar ke bank2 lokal..kan lumayan bs jadi pahlawan devisa tanpa harus digebukin sama majikan....hehehehe....
    wah wah wah....tivi yang mana tuh gan?????hahahahaha....au ah,,,mending mantengin komputer daripada nonton tv gak jelas....hehehehe...APA MUNGKIN MEREKA GAK PUNA RUMAH DI INDIA SANA???? oopppsssss....hahaha

10. Yono UpdateBlogmu

Yono UpdateBlogmu Super Hero

Wih, angkat inyonge jadi santrinya agan

11. zahri

zahri Ads.id Pro

jujur ane ga mudeng apa artinya ntu inggris.. maksud nerjemain malah pusing ngebacanye heheh.. maklum lulusan SD

12. Arya Gustie

Arya Gustie Ads.id Fan

aih mak bagus tolesanna kak...
    I understand the meaning of your article (and another english article),, but i have problem to write or rewrite what i've read into another article.

Ayuk ajerin kakak, hehehe

13. GoodFather

GoodFather Newbie

BTW, g ada update lanjutan ya agan TS? saya pernah denger ada itu yg namanya iWriter. tp g brani coba soalnya katanya susah....btw, dapetnyanya berapa ya klo di sana?