1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Client Kampar IT Wajib Masuk

Discussion in 'Hosting & Domain' started by carimakan, Jul 17, 2010.

1. jemblunk

jemblunk Super Hero

ane dah pindahan dan saat ini dah up nga ada masalah kok

Wp-robot on air :senyum:

2. W4nzz

W4nzz Super Hero

sob kalo masalah artikel miss schedule (buat artikel Pake wp robot) itu masalah di sana atao emank salah di blog ku?
    Mohon pencerahannya..

3. geraeldo

geraeldo Super Hero

makin lelet aja sejak pindah server :D

4. frontman82

frontman82 Hero

saya sudah ganti NS ke yg baru
    ternyata file2 postingan saya mulai pertengahan Juli yg lalu belum/tidak ikut dipindah ke server baru...
    saya minta pihak kampar segera menyelesaikan masalah ini secepatnya!!!

5. newbieinadsense

newbieinadsense Super Hero

iya gan,, ada yg gak masuk,, Ane udah modif theme sama artikel ane ilang,,

n Wp robot ane kok malah gak jalan ya skg? solusinya gimana?

6. thedy12

thedy12 Super Hero

samaaaaaaaaaaaaa... postingan gw ilang yang terakhir :nangis: tolong donk solusina... gw ganti ke name server yang lama gak kebuka... bisa2 gw di bann ,,, gawaaaaaaaaatttttt....

7. ronaldsg

ronaldsg Newbie

Hi W4nzz, as discussed, I am moving your account to the new server.

--- Update ---

If you have any issue, please submit a ticket to our helpdesk for investigation @ www.fatbandwidth.com. We are unable to resolve your issue if you do not let us know what had happened.

--- Update ---

I am unable to PM you. I am moving your account to another server. Please have your nameservers change to
    ns13.fatbandwidth.com
    ns14.fatbandwidth.com

If you have any further issues, please submit a helpdesk ticket to us for investigation.

--- Update ---

Hanya update singkat untuk semua orang. Seperti banyak dari Anda ketahui, kami bekerja keras dan malam hari untuk menyelesaikan masalah Anda untuk semua orang. Kami memiliki umpan balik pelanggan pada forum yang mereka tidak dapat mengakses ini atau itu, tapi mereka tidak pernah menghubungi kami tentang masalah untuk helpdesk kami di FatBandwidth.com. Seperti yang saya selalu menekankan, jika Anda tidak membiarkan kita tahu masalah Anda, kami tidak dapat membantu Anda. Kami sangat menghargai dan pelanggan nilai dari Kampar-TI. Jadi mari kita membantu Anda dengan masalah Anda dengan menghubungi helpdesk kami.

Anda hanya dapat login ke portal kami dengan klien yang sama userid dan password yang digunakan untuk mengakses @ Kampar-IT. Jika Anda tidak mampu, cukup kirim tiket ke sini di https://www.fatbandwidth.com/portal/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  8. carimakan

carimakan Super Hero

emank untuk pemindahan data, udah di lakukan sejak bulan july kemaren,
    dan untuk penggantian ns, juga udah di krim email oleh pihak fatbandwidth sejak bulan july,
    hal ini ga lain adalah untuk mengantisipasi terjadinya data yang ga ikut ke pindah,

klo untuk skarang, terus terang, saya ga bsa berbuat apa2 lagi,
    karena server lama udah di matiin ama provider,
    dan satu2 nya backup tersisa hanya yang ada di fatbandwidth,

9. ronaldsg

ronaldsg Newbie

Thanks for clarifying.

For the backdated (16-17/July) sites, the data were migrated during this date to the new servers. We have also send several emails to Kampar-IT customers and did the following stuff.

1) Inform customers of the nameservers change and which nameservers they should point to.
    2) Backup their own data
    3) Informing them about the server shutdown
    4) We will help them to migrate new data if their sites are reflecting the old data.
    5) If they are unsure, to contact us

We did all we can in terms of communication, staying as late as 4am to help out with the issues. As mentioned, I am 100% committed to resolve your issues if you have contacted us. If you need help, you can submit a ticket at https://www.fatbandwidth.com/portal/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terima kasih telah menjelaskan.

Untuk dimundurkan (16-17/July) situs, data yang bermigrasi selama tanggal ke server baru. Kami juga telah mengirimkan beberapa email Kampar-TI pelanggan dan melakukan hal-hal berikut.

1) Memberitahu pelanggan dari perubahan nameserver dan yang nameserver mereka harus menunjuk ke.
    2) Backup data mereka sendiri
    3) Menginformasikan mereka tentang shutdown server
    4) Kami akan membantu mereka untuk migrasi data baru jika situs mereka yang mencerminkan data lama.
    5) Jika mereka tidak yakin, untuk menghubungi kami

Kami melakukan semua kita dapat dalam hal komunikasi, tinggal sebagai terlambat sebagai 4:00 untuk membantu dengan isu-isu. Seperti yang disebutkan, saya 100% berkomitmen untuk menyelesaikan masalah Anda jika Anda telah menghubungi kami. Jika Anda perlu bantuan, Anda bisa mengirimkan tiket di https://www.fatbandwidth.com/portal/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

10. frontman82

frontman82 Hero

@Ronald:
    Yo Ron, I've submit a ticket to you.. please fix the problem immediately man..
    I've updated this blog 4-5 posts everyday since mid July and I don't want my effort going in vain...

@Bung Dedy
    pikirkan juga teman2 anda di forum ini.. jangan terkesan lepas tangan
    lihat newbieinadsense dan thedy12 juga mengalami masalah yg sama, apalagi buat teman2
    yg main review di hosting anda..

11. ronaldsg

ronaldsg Newbie

Hi frontman82,

What is your ticket number so that I can ensure that it is being looked into.

12. zaka2112

zaka2112 Hero

1. Mas carimakan & jemblunk, moga cepet selesai, saya hanya ingin selamatkan data saya. Karena beberapa biji situs saya di Kampar-IT (sekarang fatbandwidth). Sudah saya PM kan detalnya.
    2. Tolong respons PM saya..

13. ronaldsg

ronaldsg Newbie

If you have any issue, please contact me directly instead of seeking other channels. I am your new host now and should hold the responsibility of assisting our customers. If you have issue and did not attempt to contact us, we can't help you.

Jika Anda memiliki masalah apapun, silakan hubungi saya langsung daripada mencari saluran lain. Saya host baru Anda sekarang dan harus memegang tanggung jawab untuk membantu pelanggan kami. Jika Anda memiliki masalah dan tidak berusaha untuk menghubungi kami, kami tidak dapat membantu Anda.

14. mojosongo

mojosongo Hero

Hosting ginian cocok utk ditinggalkan nih

15. frontman82

frontman82 Hero

ini transkrip percakapan saya dgn Ronald via YM:

jon_XXXXX: ok I have a problem with fatbandwidth
    jon_XXXXX: I'm a former user of kampar-it
    jon_XXXXX: when the last time time you backup the kampar database Ron?
    ronald85sg: we backup the data on the 17 July and migrate to the new servers
    jon_XXXXX: that's the problem ron, so you wanna say that the db after 17 july is not your responsibility?
    ronald85sg: yap, I can say its not our responsbility, firstly, we have sent out several emails to inform customers about backing up their own data and informing them about the nameserver changes
    ronald85sg: secondly, we had informed the customers that if they need help to migrate latest data to the new servers, to contact us
    ronald85sg: thirdly, we also had informed the customers that if there is anything unsure of, to contact us
    ronald85sg: forthly, we had informed customers that the old server will be shut down soon
    jon_XXXXX: soon?
    jon_XXXXX: you don't say the exact time man
    ronald85sg: I can't tell you the exact timing, as the server arrangement is between the previous kampar-it owner and the server company, which we have no direct access to them
    ronald85sg: and, I am sure you have ample time to take note of the changes and have enough time to contact us about any issue
    ronald85sg is typing...
    ronald85sg: knowing that, we do our best and sent out several emails to the customers and let them know about the changes
    jon_XXXXX: ok fine I think we're done here
    jon_XXXXX: I'm gonna post our conversation on adsense-id
    ronald85sg: okay.

jadi disini Ronald selaku owner yg baru mengaku tidak bertanggung jawab thd database setelah 17 juli
    tapi lucunya sdr. dedy selaku owner lama TIDAK MENSOSIALISASIAN tanggal yg pasti kapan sever lama akan dinonaktifkan
    sdr. dedy kami tunggu anda disini... jangan katakan saya tidak submit tiket di kampar-it
    saya sudah submit tiket tadi malam belum ada jawaban

16. ronaldsg

ronaldsg Newbie

Like I had said and explain to you, we performed the migration on the 17th July. And if the customers do not contact us of any issues, we are not able to help them. And having emphasis on that, I believe I have been here for several days to ask customers to contact us of any issues, and I believe we have done our part so far.

1) We had informed customers about the migration and to change any nameservers of the domains.
    2) We had informed customers that if they need help to migrate their newest data to the new servers, to contact us.
    3) We had informed customers that if they are unsure of anything, to contact us.
    4) We had informed customers that the old server will be shut down soon.
    5) We had informed customers to backup their data as well.

We did our best to send out several emails to the clients to contact us of any issues, and also having my presence here for any reassurance. I believe it has been more than 10 days since the mails have sent out and I am sure there is enough time for everyone to contact us of any issues. But based on our records, you did not contact us during these days. We have customers that contact us to migrate the latest data to the new server, and I agreed and assist them in the migration. Like I always said on my past postings here, if you didn't contact us, we can't help you at all.

--- Update ---

Frontman82, you should submit a ticket to us and not Kampar-IT. We are your new host and take responsibility of supporting you.

17. frontman82

frontman82 Hero

@Ron
    why should I submit ticket to you? you can't help me right?
    I just demand the responsibility from kampar regarding the db's from 17 july-1 aug..
    can you help us ron? i don't think so...

18. sai05

sai05 Super Hero

kok aneh sih .. web gw

1. Mati nya tangal 31 alias kemarne malam lalu gmn ?
    ronal bilang punay gw gak ikut migrasi WTF .. !!!

2. GW TIDAK MENDAPAT 1 EMAIL YANG BERSISKAN MENGANTI NAME SERVER ,
    kata si ronal harus nya dapat , "aneh sekali"

3. Yang penting di email gw semua ... gw gak ada backup semua diserver hosting termasuk back up
    Paypal , Premium Auto BLog RObot THame other plugin

NB : Gw gak butuh posting nya karena bisa gw TUlis ulang lagi , Tapi yang gw butuhin adalah SETING dari Plugin dan plugin gw and EMAIL ... !!!
    apakah kampar IT akan bertangung jawan ? atau Fatty ?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  19. ronaldsg

ronaldsg Newbie

We can help you if you contacted us between 17th July - 1st Aug, where I still hold the server access. We are not responsible for the billing arrangement on the server as Dedy is the one with direct arrangement with the server provider. If you did contact us during these dates, I will be sure we will be glad to assist you. Likewise to say, not all is gone.

We help customers retrieve lost posts (latest 1st August) by using Google Cache. Like I said, if you let us help you with it, and not jump into a flame war, we will certainly assist you in the process.

--- Update ---

Please don't hold Dedy responsible for this. As mentioned, we take responsibility of all customers as of 17th July since the purchase of Kampar-IT.com clients. Your new support contact should be us, and any issues should be directed to us. I can't seem to understand why can't you just contact us on the issues regarding this, if this have been done earlier, I am sure this issue will not arise.

20. mojosongo

mojosongo Hero

Ronald, why don't u just contact the old hoster and ask for the backup files? I think it's not that hard to get those backup as you're the root owner.
    Or ask the old hoster

This trouble made us not comfort to join ur host again