1. Halo Guest, pastikan Anda selalu menaati peraturan forum sebelum mengirimkan post atau thread baru.

Dapet Recehan Dengan Twitter di Sociallinkmart

Discussion in 'Online Earning' started by kemal07, Mar 2, 2013.

1. desiredlash

desiredlash Super Hero

mau coba ah, tapi udah 3 bulan twitternya ga aktif

mudah2an masih bisa diaccept deh.. :hmm:

2. alenta saja

alenta saja Ads.id Pro

makasih infonya mas gan...ni ane mo ngecek di kred.com load lamaa bgt.. mungkin inet ane yg lagi lemot...hiks..

3. himanuzo

himanuzo Super Hero

Dapatkan followersnya sebanyak2nya....

4. acilz

acilz Super Hero

Mudah2an aja gak cepet scam deh.. keknya rame juga advertisernya.. tiap cek email ada pemberitahuan advertiser baru.. skor kred ane 612 bro..

5. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

You have no maximum daily payout.

What happened is something like this: The Seller adds the amount the wish to spend on Facebook Shares, tweets, and Google plus shares. Could be $100 or it could be $5. When they run low on funds for a type of share, you will get this message if your payout exceeds their budget. The advertiser also gets an email that they need to fund their campaign or close it.

Example: Advertiser sets campaign up to buy $10 in Facebook shares. Several providers share the article or site. Their budget goes down to 45 cents left for Facebook shares. You come along and your payout is 50 cents for a FB share. You will get the message that "Your current payout exceeds the advertiser's remaining daily budget." because the advertiser account does not have enough money to pay you 50 cents for the action (they only have 45 cents)

If someone else comes along with a 40 cent payout, the Facebook share and payout will go through because the advertiser has enough money to pay 40 cents. After that share, they will have 5 cents left for Facebook shares and if they don't add more money we will close the campaign so others don't waste their time trying to do a share where there is not enough money.

6. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

Yes only one twitter account. I don't think understand rest of question.

We are only accepting high quality accounts. Advertisers that want lots of junk accounts liking, tweeting, sharing their stuff can go to Fiverr.

7. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

It does not matter if your twitter account is 3 months old. As long as it is a quality account and your Kred.com score is above 350 you can use sociallinkmart.com

8. bening689

bening689 Ads.id Starter

When I add my twitter, its go to errorL

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'EpiOAuthUnauthorizedException' in /home2/socialli/public_html/includes/classes/sclicks/twitter/EpiOAuth.php:432 Stack trace: #0 /home2/socialli/public_html/includes/classes/sclicks/twitter/EpiOAuth.php(404): EpiOAuthException::raise(Object(EpiCurlManager), false) #1 /home2/socialli/public_html/savetwitter.php(26): EpiOAuthResponse->__get('oauth_token') #2 {main} thrown in/home2/socialli/public_html/includes/classes/sclicks/twitter/EpiOAuth.php on line 432

How to fix this?

9. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

Could be a temporary twitter api error.

For technical issues like this, please create a support ticket so our developers will take a look, follow up, and track your issue. You will find the support link at the top of sociallinkmart.com

10. Daeng Aco

Daeng Aco Super Hero

kudu banyakin followers dulu neh.. dicoba dulu ah, tq infona mastah :)

11. yori27

yori27 Ads.id Fan

daftar nya pilih type akun yg mana mastah.?

*Social Link Advertiser and Provider
    *Above account + Affiliate
    *Only Affiliate

12. erwans

erwans Hero

oh, great info, thanks mate :)

13. Jati Irawan

Jati Irawan Ads.id Fan

Langsung TKP aja deh :D

14. alenta saja

alenta saja Ads.id Pro

kayaknya ndak kudu banyak follower.. follower ane cuman 400, skor 688 level 6..
    makasih mas gan.. segera daftar.. :)

15. reskymario

reskymario Ads.id Fan

Gan cara payoutnya gmna...?
    thanks.

16. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

It seems I get all Indonesia social links sellers but no Indonesian advertisers. Why is that? There must be many Indonesian websites that advertise? Is Google the top search engine for you?

Most all of advertisers are from US, Canada, Australia, UK, and a few Western European countries who are trying to rank better in Google.

Now I am asking the questions :)

17. SocialLinkMart

SocialLinkMart Newbie

If this was a question for me, Google translate did not do a good job. Something about payouts I think. They are done during the first few days of each month for the previous month's activity. This month we did them on the March 1 since it was a Friday and we did not want to make people wait until Monday.

18. Affiliator

Affiliator Ads.id Pro

Kenapa harus disuruh install toolbal dulu ya ? Kurang paham nih... Ada yg bs jelasin ?

19. alenta saja

alenta saja Ads.id Pro

hi John, I get message

Subject: Twitter account not approved.
    Description: Dear ### Your Twitter Details were not approved for the reason below: Non English account. Thank you, Administrator - sociallinkmart.com Social Media Link Marketplace Quality Links, Quality Results This email is not monitored. So we can track and solve your issue, please keep all your communication in a support ticket. hxxp://www.sociallinkmart.com/osticket/
    Date: Mar 3, 2013
    i'ts mean my twitter account can't follow this program? may next time my account approved? any advice for me?
    thanks

20. zeadnevercool

zeadnevercool Hero

coba rubah profilenya pake bhasa inggris gan, terus tweet beberapa hal tentang apa saja pake bahasa inggris.. siapa tau di approve kembali.. :D